Six Apart News & Events

Movable Type 3.34 Beta 1 Released

On Friday we released Movable Type 3.34 Beta 1 to the ProNet mailing list. Today we are announcing the general availability of the beta to the broader ProNet community. Movable Type 3.34 contains some important bug fixes and security patches. Users and administrators are encouraged to upgrade when it is released the week of January 15th. To learn more about the release, visit the Movable Type Beta Blog and read the release notes.

If you would like to help us in testing this release download the beta from the Beta Blog and please report any problems you find.

8 Comments
May 11, 2007 12:36 AM

i will check it. i hope that can help you.

May 28, 2007 8:16 PM

i really want to know when the Movable Type 3.34 Beta 2 or next generation comes out,wow power leveling
do u know what the new function it would be,i would prefer if it would be faster when it was switched.

heyn said:
June 4, 2007 4:31 AM

Thanks for the informations, I will check it out.

June 10, 2007 8:57 PM

aha
i'll update it right away,Thank for your information

tshirts said:
August 2, 2007 8:18 PM

Hope your beta release is still going smoothly, and looking forward to the release of the final version. You guys are leading the way in terms of quality (re: as good as any commercial program) that still asks for OUR input. So many people these days are talking about the wonders of the Web 2.0 movement, but they forget that Six Apart has been fostering collaboration and community all this time. While I’m here, though, I was reading only recently about new development of an online word processing program (though sadly I can’t recall the specifics at the moment). Any thoughts about shifting development to a project like this for Moveable Type?

DeniDe said:
September 25, 2007 11:36 PM

Hi! i have Movable Type 4 version, come whith me http://www.sixapart.com/pronet/weblog/2007/08/an_interview_ap.html
Good version released!

SnowZmiY said:
October 8, 2007 12:21 AM

Movable Type 3.34 beta 1 this is good news. fixing bug, I hope as c versions will coming soon.

January 30, 2008 10:41 PM

This seems like a great find for me. I will check it and I’m looking forward to the release of the final version.